Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scripture Memory Team - Verse #4

galatians Pictures, Images and Photos

Today is the 15th of the month, so that means it's time to choose a new Bible verse for Beth Moore's Scripture Memory Team 2009. The verse I chose this time is from the Book of Galatians:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

I decided upon this verse because this past week I started a new Bible study with Beth called "Living Beyond Yourself," and this is the key verse and basis for the study. BTW, if anyone is interested, the study is online through Lifeway...you will not be disappointed, I promise!

2 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

You're so incredible, did you know that? Like BEY0ND. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you, Er <333

I'm tagging you and giving you an award so check out my post!

Lisa said...

I noticed your picture on Beth's blog while looking over some of the scriptures and it was so cute, I thought I'd check you out.

I love to run but I have never done it sick like you are. Amazing.

Your family is precious!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...