Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Blood

Well?  Did you watch???

Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about! Winking smile

The royal wedding of William and Kate, of course!  I wasn’t all hyped up about it or anything (although I DID set my DVR), but when the hubby left at 430am to go turkey hunting I figured I may as well check it out live.  I fully intended on watching for a minute then rolling over and going back to sleep, but…that did NOT happen.  I got sucked in to watching all the pomp and circumstance of the wedding and thought it was quite lovely. [said in my best English accent, if you could hear me]
 ss-110429-wedding-ceremony-35_ss_full

Doesn’t this look like a perfect fairytale picture?  It reminds me of Cinderella.  But the little girl right up front holding her ears cracks me up!  By the way, I thought Kate’s dress was GORGEOUS, as was her sister’s.  Kate just seems so classy and calm.  I hope they have a long and happy marriage.   

And while the royal wedding is all great and wonderful, I read a quote this morning on Twitter that I thought was even better:
 2011-04-29_1141twitterwedding

Good, right?  I love it.

I was on the treadmill again this morning…after MUCHO coffee since I was up at 430am! Coffee cupCoffee cup For the 5th day in a row I did 10 miles.  This is something very new for me as I’ve never done 5-10 milers in a row.  Usually I have one long run a week that is 10+ miles, then all my other runs are varying distances.  But I wanted to challenge myself this week and see what I could do and how my body would react.  I feel great, but I did have some moments of intense boredom this morning while doing the same distance as every other day of the week.  But I just tried to listen intently to Gayle King and focus on her royal wedding commentary.  Thank you, Gayle…I got through it! 

IMG_2562

I am off to fold a literal MOUNTAIN of laundry that is beckoning me…gah.  But the sun is shining and it is another GORGEOUS DAY here in the Ozarks, and that makes everything better…even laundry!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...