Saturday, August 14, 2010

What To Do

I am writing from the parking lot of the church in PB where Zachary's Hunter's Safety course is being given. He had 3 hours of the course last night, and has 9 hours today. And since I'm not leaving my baby boy over here by himself I am killing time here all.stinking.day.

I'm pretty bummed about missing the Cards/Cubs game that's happening at 3, but I can always listen to it on the radio. I am quickly running out of things to do though. I went to the gym this morning and ran 5 miles on the treadmill, for a weekly total of 48 MILES!!!! Yay me! And then rode the recumbent bike for 20 minutes while my sweat dried and I caught up on Twitter and Facebook;-)


I went to Kroger and picked up a Oikos yogurt and an apple for breakfast and sat in their parking lot thinking about what else I could do today...and oh yeah, it was only 1030 by this point. Hmm.

I decided to go to Hasting's and look around and came out with this book:


I'm pretty excited to read "Food Rules" by Michael Pollen, I saw him on Oprah and I found his food theories interesting. Like this page in the book:


I need to make a trip to the health food store after I pick up Zachary and take him to get some lunch. I am almost out of Nutritional Yeast powder and need to restock on a few other things. Jack, Tyler, and Katie are also on their way here so we can eat lunch together. Until 5pm, here I sit;-)


xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...