Saturday, August 11, 2012

So Refreshing

Hello!

Tis Saturday.  Finally.  Hallelujah.

IMG_4071

Woke up to sunshine and MUCH cooler temps than we’ve had in MONTHS!  And it was beautiful…so refreshing. 

It really made me want to get up and head outside for a RUN, but since I was able to start slowly running this week I didn’t want to push it.  Plus my right thigh (femur bone) is all of a sudden aching…ughhhhhhh.  I have no idea.  My healing stress fracture in my fibula (that I’ve been off of for 8-weeks) feels good, but the femur, which I haven’t had problems with since last December/January and SHOULD be well healed by now, is acting up.  I could scream.  Or hit something.  Or both.

Anyway.

On to today’s devotion from #SheReadsTruth …Proverbs, Chapter 6-

IMG_4138

And I really liked the cartoon…heeheeWinking smile

Have a good Saturday, friends.

Don’t forget to check your breasts, ladies!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...