Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gold Medal Night

Who was watching the Olympics last night?!

*raises BOTH hands!!!*

Oh you know we were all about the gymnastics especially last night!  The team all-around seems to be the spotlight event and you can bet that we were glued to the TV (especially our little gymnast).

IMG_3893



What a great night for the USA women’s team, also known as the Fab Five!  They took team gold in the all-around and kicked some serious booty last night.  Very cool.
 

483986_10100474319432217_1962193798_n

 

I thought I was going to have to peel our girl off the ceiling when it was all finally over.  But I’ll admit, it was really hard for me to wind down, too, afterwards just from all the emotion and excitement of it all!

GO USA!!!

This morning’s workout included Jeanette Jenkins’ Kickboxing Bootcamp DVD followed by my 2-mile walk on the treadmill. 

2012-08-01_1153avghr

IMG_39022012-08-01_1152hrm

Done.  And a sweaty mess.

noregretworkout

 

And today was the last day of PRAYER #SheReadsTruth…(we start a new one next Monday!)

DAY 21-IMG_3901

I have loved this study of prayer.  I kind of missed the commentary part of the devotion at first, but then as I kept reading the assigned Scriptures each day, I started picking apart each verse and really digging deep for myself.  To let God’s Word speak to ME…beautiful. 

Such a beautiful verse, and a great way to sum up the three-week study is from Romans 12:12-   romans12

 

Bottom line: God loves us SO much, and desires a relationship with us over anything else.  The way to that relationship…PRAYER.

Love you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...