Friday, August 10, 2012

She Reads Truth ~ Proverbs

The latest and greatest stuff from the #SheReadsTruth gals came out this week!

There was a few days break [grace days as they called it], and then on Monday of this week the new study was announced.

This is good stuff. Smile

For the next 31 days we are studying the book of Proverbs.  One chapter, every day.  Dissecting, praying, and diving deep into His Word and sharing with each other via the She Reads Truth site and Instagr.am

2012-08-10_1136shereadstruth

This community is beautiful.  Sisters in Christ all sharing our hearts with each other and how God is working in our lives and what each day’s scripture means to us.  I can’t tell you how many times I have read through the scripture and then checked other people’s comments and had my eyes opened to a whole new perspective that I had missed!  I love that. 

Here are my journal entries since Monday-

2012-08-10 001

 

It’s not too late to get involved in this study.  It’s never too late!  You can pick up where we are, or you can start at the beginning and catch up.  You don’t have to have a smart phone with the You Version app…you can find all the details on how to join us on the She Reads Truth site.  I promise you won’t be disappointed.  You will be lifted up and encouraged every single day. 

We are all so imperfect and fall short of God’s expectations for us.  We sin, we say and do things that make God look down at us and shake His head.  {BUT- we are FORGIVEN.}  We can lay our sins and our imperfections at His feet and He will so gladly pick us up, dust us off, and sit us back up on His shelf.  He LOVES us beyond measure.  We are His children-HIS DAUGHTERS-and we are so treasured by Him. 

How grateful am I?!  Oh my goodness.  I have no words. [That seems to be happening a lot today.]

I am excited to see where this study goes and what God has to reveal to me through it!

I am ready.  Are you?

xoxo

IMG_4064

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...