Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Saying “Thank You”

My #SheReadsTruth Bible study from “PRAYER” and my Facebook news feed shared some similarities this morning…

DAY 13- IMG_3762


And on my news feed-

399425_451228338250670_1074622251_n

 

What I got from today’s readings in Philippians and Philemon is to say THANK YOU.”  It seems so simple.  Most of us have heard it since were very little,

“Use your manners,”

“What do you say?” 

But do we remember to say it to God?  Do we always remember to thank Him for all He has done for us and for all our blessings?  And not to mention all the times He intercedes for us and we have no idea.  The list is endless. 

In today’s readings, I was reminded of another thing to thank Him for- those who are spreading the message of Jesus Christ all across the world.  Our missionaries and leaders who are shamelessly stepping out for Christ, some in dangerous conditions, and doing it all FOR HIM. 

They deserve our prayers and the biggest THANK YOU to God that we can muster…

“I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ.”  Philemon 1:6

Something else I’m thanking God for this morning,

The new precious bundle of pink by my BFF-

IMG_3732


And our girl who is off all pain meds and starting to feel more like herself. Open-mouthed smile  It was a rough couple of days but she is doing MUCH better and back to dancing and doing the splits.  She is a tough little girl, for sure.

I’m back to the doctor today for more x-rays and follow-up on my leg/ankle.  I’m praying for a release to running…maybe??  Even slowly and short, I’ll start anywhere!  It’s been a LONGGGG six weeks.

This is what I’m starting to look like on the exercise-front-

IMG_3717

Haha!  I love it because it’s true.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...