Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Running Streak 2012

Want to join me for a running challenge?

How about 38 days of running at least a mile every day – Memorial Day to 4th of July.

Sound like fun to you?  It does to me!

So I am participating in the Runner’s World Summer Running Streak 2012, starting today!
 2012-05-28_1044runstreak

 

I kicked off my streak by running 3 miles then walking 2 on the treadmill while watching some E! shows.  Then I did my arms routine which left my arms quivery!  Mission accomplished. 

After a wonderful day yesterday around the pool with family and friends, we are relaxing again today and spending it much the same way…with just us though.  We are having record-breaking heat right now with today being the last day of temps in the upper 90s so we are going to soak it up. 

But let’s never forget THE REASON we remember Memorial Day.  So many soldiers and families have given everything in order that we may be free.  May God bless them today and every day. 

 memorialday2012

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...