Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quiet Mornings

Good Sunday morning, guys Sun

You know, as much as I say that I want to sleep in, I love getting up before everyone else and having some quiet time before the craziness of the day hits.  I love sitting here at my kitchen table and hearing my husband snoring softly from the bedroom.  I love the sounds of the washing machine already getting a load of clothes going today…although I can’t say that my clean clothes pile isn’t lacking attention.  I should probably be folding clothes right now instead of writing a blog post…but oh well. Winking smile

Yesterday we played in the pool all.day.long.  It was hot outside and perfect for a pool day.  It is pure joy to watch the kids jumping and splashing, diving and flipping, and playing for hours.  Of course we joined in!

After swimming we headed to PB to eat dinner and to watch Men In Black 3.  As a child of the 90s, and having grown up with the first two MIB movies, I was so excited to see it!  And believe me it did not disappoint!!  So, so, so good.  And oh, the ending…goosebumps.  No spoiler alert here, but dang…if you liked the first two MIBs, you will really like this one.

This morning I read Day 4 of #SheReadsTruthshereadstruth

 

And it included some of my favorite verses,IMG_2733

 

I really like this Soul Detox Bible Study plan.  Are you joining along?

Have a blessed Sunday, friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...