Wednesday, May 2, 2012

No More Middle School & More Race Pics

Holy cow, it’s MAY!  How did that happen?!  I can’t believe summer is almost here, the kids only have 5 1/2 days of school left.  Of course they’ve tried to convince me every morning NOT to go to school,

“Do we HAVE to go to school today??  But Mommmm, we aren’t doing ANYTHING!”

My response, “I only have 5 1/2 days left of peace and quiet around here, so yes, you’re going.” Winking smile

Kidding.  You all know how I like to have all my young’uns at home with me.  Like I’ve said a million times before, “I like all my little chicks home in the nest.”

Another thing that is baffling me is the fact that since we only have 5 1/2 days of school left, my baby boy Zachary, is only a middle school-er for 5 1/2 more days!  Geez…come this time next week we’ll have TWO BOYS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!  Man, oh man.  Say it ain’t so…

IMG_1922

IMG_2090

IMG_2327

August 09 017

Heehee, that’s my boy…such a doll.  Love this kid, SO much.  He has my heart through and through.

Ok, so I know you’re probably tired of me whining at how fast time goes, how my babies aren’t babies anymore, and how much I wish time would just freeze, SO I’m going to add something different to this post.  My marathon pictures from Nashville are up!  Here’s just a few…

2012-04-30_2138cmm4

2012-04-30_2137cmm3

2012-05-02_0749cmm6

2012-05-02_0749cmm7

2012-05-02_0748cmm5

Yay!  I usually don’t order the pics that they post because they are so hideous, but I think I’m going to have to get a few of these.

Later, friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...