Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Counting Days

Hey y’all!

Are you participating in the Runner’s World Summer Run Streak??  I wrote about it and linked it up in my last post, so even if you’re a little bit behind you can still check it out and join us.  It’s a great way to  keep motivated in these hot summer months, right?  Run at least a mile, every day, between Memorial Day and 4th of July…ok, GO!

Today I ran 3 miles at 2-3% inclines, I just kept switching it up back and forth.  I kept my speed at 6.1 because inclines wear your booty out!  After the 3 mile run, I walked a mile at 4.0 at varying inclines of 5-9% then kicked it up to 12% for the last minute of so.  Yeah, just a minute…whew!

IMG_2750

 

When I finished I did a whole boat-load of squats and lunges, then finished up with planks via the guidance of Gymboss.  

nataliedee5-29-12

No, my planks did not look like this.  Wow.

And since everything I’m doing right now involves counting days, I will share that today was Day 6 for me of 2012-05-29 001

 

Laundry, baseball, and Hatfields & McCoys are on my agenda for the rest of the day.

xoxo

1 comments:

Charissa said...

Haha, I still can't believe those people who can do crazy "planks" like that...maybe someday you will!!