Monday, May 16, 2011

Back At It


“This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice

and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24

I’M BAAAACCK!  To running, that is! Open-mouthed smile

After church yesterday I headed out for my first run in two weeks…I couldn’t hardly WAIT!  My legs were seriously itching for a good run.  I haven’t had any pain from my shin splints for a few days and I’ve taken 2 whole weeks off from running so I was beyond ready!

And my run did not disappoint!  7 miles done and done!
 2011-05-15_1631garmin

I started out a little too quick, I’m blaming it on my excitement!  Then the hubby called during mile 6 and I walked for a few minutes while I talked to him.

Then TODAY, another fabulous run!  The temps were in the upper 40s-low50s – what it going on with this weather?!  Last week it was almost 90 every day!  But the sun is shining beautifully today and that made for another beautiful run in God’s country.
 2011-05-16_1038garmin

Woot woot!  My spirits were lifted as I ran this morning to praise and worship music that just left me thanking God for giving me the strength in my body and my mind, and for the beauty that surrounds me.  Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!!!  Any doubt??  Just look around. Smile

I’m off to district baseball today!  Come on VBHS Bulldogs…let’s take districts!!!!

Cheer for your team, thank God for EVERYTHING, and feel your boobies ladies. Winking smile

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...