Thursday, November 4, 2010

Short and Sweet

Happy Thursday, Friends!

This post is just to serve as fair warning that my posts, if any, may be short and sweet for the next few days because of these favorite people right here:

ETHAN&CALEB

mothersday12

SISTERS2

SISTERS4

FROMPHONE 027

September10 008

September10 013

September10 016

So just know that if you don’t hear from me, then it’s just due to the quality time I’m spending with my daughter, my momma, my sisters, and my nephews. Open-mouthed smile  Is there any better way to spend time?

No way, dude.

Be Blessed!

xoxo

“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...