Friday, November 12, 2010

Don’t You Wish You Had A Rock Doc?

Oh yes, you do!  Trust me. 

If you ever hear the words “You have cancer.” you are going to want the best in the business.  I’m so thankful that that’s exactly what I’ve got.

CUREIOSITYHEADER

Last week my doctor, Tim Pluard, was honored along with 5 other rock star doctors from Siteman Cancer Center at Cureiosity in St. Louis, for making a difference in the field of cancer and cutting edge research.  Go Dr. Tim!!!  The party is held annually at a private event space in STL and is also a fundraiser for Siteman.

cureiosity2-2

I could not be prouder of my team of doctors at Siteman, and the care that I receive there.  Honestly I don’t know how they narrowed it down to six doctors, because they all deserve rock star status for their work in the field of oncology.  Of course, I may be a teensy bit partial, but Tim seems like an obvious pick to me. Winking smile

CUREIOSITY2 CUREIOSITY3 CUREIOSITY4

(source)

Looks like a grand party, right?!  Very, very cool indeed!  Congratulations!!

  TGIF – oh yes.  And it’s a three-day weekend for our kids…there is no school on Monday.  Here’s to a nice, relaxing weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...