Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simply Saturday

Happy Saturday, folks ;-) Seems so easy and truthful to say that on a weekend, right..."Happy!"

We've actually been a little busy today and now I'm relaxing in the recliner watching my beloved Tennessee Lady Vols play Stanford...it's halftime so I got a good 15 minutes to type;-)

After I got up this morning I was gauging how I felt and thought that another walk sounded good...imagine that, right?! So I turned on The View online and walked for 45 minutes, 3 miles. I'm not sure if I'm going to walk every day right now. I'm just judging how I feel each day and going from there. But I DO know that I feel so much better when I move...and not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.

I'm also currently battling a stuffy/runny nose. Katie has been kind enough to share her symptoms with me I guess so now I am suffering as well. I have made the mistake to take a decongestant/antihistimine the last 2 nights at bedtime and I forgot how sensitive I am to something in that type of med. So today I have a slight medicine head. That's a mistake I won't be making again tonight you can bet. I have soooooo much to do, and no time for the sick stuff! My Walmart list is growing by the hour, but I definitely don't feel like tackling it on the weekend before Christmas...can you even imagine?? Ugh. I need to make plans to go at like, midnight, or something when nobody else is there. But seriously, do you think there's ever a time when Walmart is empty?? Probably not.

Before I sign off, I just wanted to share something with you. I was reading Living Proof Ministries blog this afternoon and Beth's post today just totally touched my heart. She had a hysterectomy just a couple of days before I did and in her post she shares her story. Be sure to watch for Grace and Mercy...yeah, read the whole thing and you'll understand...and be blessed I'm sure.

Have great day, y'all :-)

xoxo

PS- Want to hear something cool? This was in my Daily Bible Verse email this morning:
"We are more flawed than we want to admit, but more loved than we could ever dream."

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...