Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Driver's License

Hey hey there!

I got it!!

"What," you ask?

PERMISSION TO DRIVE!! Woop woop!

Before you laugh...never take for granted the little, sometimes mundane task, of DRIVING. I haven't been able to drive for a week since surgery and it has been driving me nuts! The first couple of days were kinda nice, but after that it has just been a huge pain in my rear. I am WAAAYY to busy to be house-bound. Especially with 3 kids and Christmas in NINE DAYS!!!

My original dr's orders said not to drive for 2 weeks, but with stuff going on and me going crazy, I decided to call this morning and see if I could get a reduced sentence. After the quiz on when my last pain meds were (Saturday) and my overall pain (virtually none), they gave me the all clear to drive. I could almost hear the angels singing! LOL~

Now I'm sitting here thinking about what I should do first... Grocery store, Post Office, Walmart (oooh, maybe not that one yet!)? After some contemplation, I think I'm going to head to the grocery store first and then swing by the post office. My kids will be SO excited that I will be there to pick them up from school today!

So now I'm off to run (err, drive) some errands and maybe cross some things off my to-do list.

Have a great Wednesday, friends! We are officially halfway through the week! Yay!

xoxo

1 comment:

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Congrats!!!! :)

I definitely don't take the little things for granted anymore. I had surgery a few years ago and couldn't eat, drive or talk for several days. it was so exciting when I could finally do those things again!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...