Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Photo Op!

Happy Tuesday, friends!

How's today treating you so far? So far my day has included doing a load of laundry, getting the kids sent off to school, some java & Jesus time, a little breakfast (oatmeal in case you were wondering), Facebook, Twitter, and now just watchin some Rachael Ray on tv. Can you see how the morning started off strong but has slowly faded?? But I'm supposed to be resting, right? Yeah, and it's driving me completely crazy. I'm thinking of calling my dr today to ask her if I can drive...or maybe I'll wait until tomorrow since it will be 1 week post-op. We'll see.


I wanted to share with you a couple of pics we took on Sunday before heading out to church. The first one is just of the kids and believe it or not, this is the FIRST picture I took! Mind you, this never happens...it's usually quite the feat to get a pic where all 3 are looking and smiling. Maybe they were taking it easy on Mama since I just had surgery and all, or maybe they are being good for Santa?? Either way, I'll take it!
Next is the family picture. I rigged up the camera on the coffee table and set the timer to get this one. It was the second one we took and it turned out pretty good, too! Yay!

I've already ordered reprints from walmart.com and had my mom pick them up yesterday so today I am all about getting them in my Christmas cards. Hopefully today I will finish them and can get them in the mail sooooonnnn!

We have the kids' Christmas music program tonight at school. Katie is BEYOND EXCITED about it, but the boys...notsomuch. Oh well, can't make them all happy at once. Katie gets to wear pjs for her part. So you know what this meant...last week's shopping adventure turned into a massive hunt for the cutest of the cute pair of pjs for the little princess. And God bless Gap, they had TWO of the cutest pair ev-er. Anyone want to take a stab at how long it will take her to pick out which pair she is wearing tonight?? Oh my ;-)

Have a good day!

xoxo

"One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple."
Psalm 27:4

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...