Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3rd Annual Lending A Hand River Run

Our 3rd annual Lending A Hand River Run 5K and 1 Mile Run/Walk was held Saturday, April 7!  Can you believe this is already the THIRD year we’ve been doing this?!  Crazy.

River Run- 2010
River Run- 2011

The weather was beautiful, the support was awesome, and over $8,000 was raised for cancer patients here in Van Buren.  That is definitely a WINNER!

Here’s a few highlights from our day!

The scene:rivrunsetup

 

The organizers and Lending A Hand crew, Della, Tiff, and me:rivrundellatifferica

 

My doctor (and friend!) Julie drove down for the race:IMG_1904

 

Tyler, me, Jessica, and Layne: IMG_2049

 

I suppose I’m smiling because I’m about to beat this guy??  I have no idea.rivrunerica

 

Woop Woop!  Better than I thought I’d do today!IMG_1903

 

Tyler:IMG_1909

 

Zachary:rivrunzach

 

Katie:IMG_2007

 

My Momma and I:IMG_2014

 

Part of the crowd:rivruncrowd

It was a wonderful day!  Here’s looking forward to 2013!

xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

You are so beautiful and I'm so inspired by everything that you do :)

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

You are so beautiful and I am inspired by all that you do :)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...