“Don’t think about dying…thing about LIVING!!” – Jack LaLanne, fitness guru
I have, like, 5 minutes to post today. So here’s how the past few days have went, really quickly:
- Made an speedy trip to the ER on Friday night with the hubby who passed out cold at a fish fry. Bottom line, he’s fine all scans and tests good, but may be developing a fish allergy. Whattt?!
- Spent all day Saturday in our pjs since we didn’t get back home from the ER til 5am.
- Went to church yesterday morning.
- Had Upward practice for boys basketball (Jack) and my cheerleaders. They learned a whole cheer yesterday (the cheerleaders, not the ball players)!! Oh my goodness, they are sooooo cute!!
- Ran 12 miles on my parents’ treadmill after practice while listening to XM radio on my iPhone…had it tuned to The Message, awesome.
- Got home and started getting things together for the new week. Took nearly an act of congress to get the kids to bed since they are in a pattern of staying up late enjoying their snow days.
- Slept terribly.
- DRRRUUUGGG kids out of bed this morning (see #6) to be at school on time.
- Cleaned house early to prepare for a meeting the hubby had this morning.
- Ran 8 miles at the parents’…lovin their treadmill but missing outside.
- At Tyler’s request, I cooked lunch for Tyler’s basketball team because they are leaving too early to eat dinner before the game. So I took them spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch. Yep, I’m THAT mom…and I LOVE it.
- Came back home and cleaned up all the cooking mess as the hubby wrapped his meeting.
- Folded 3 loads of laundry. Currently they are all stacked on the kitchen table, not to be ignored. We’ll see how many times the kids walk by them before I have to remind them to take their clothes upstairs.
- Leaving now for Tyler’s game. Picking up Katie early from school because the game is an hour away and they play at 4.
- Home later to collapse and hopefully sleep well.
Hope you are doing well!