Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back Again

Well, it's back to STL for me again tomorrow. Seriously?! Wasn't I just there?! Ughhhhhhh.... There. That's all I have to say about that.

Tomorrow's visit is for a 3-month checkup with lab work to check on all the necessary blood counts and such. It's not a bad thing except for the fact that I was just in STL on Tuesday! And it's also not fun to get up at the butt-crack of dawn to make the drive. How early? Try leaving the house at 5am-early. Um yeah. Told ya. But we got in the habit of making the first morning appointment because my dr has a tendency to run behind sometimes (who's dr doesn't?!) and getting labs at 8am and seeing the dr at 845am pretty much ensures a timely exit. So. Early it is!

I have a few things I want to discuss with Dr. P tomorrow including an occasional twitching issue I've seemed to develop lately, a spot on my arm that I don't know what it is, and my results from last week's bone density test and heart echo (hopefully my last). It is my hope that in typing all this here that there is a chance I will remember it;-) Oh yeah, my memory is gone too. Like ridiculously so. I feel like my Nana. Heehee;-)

I am suffering, though, with a serious time-change issue! Jack and I are finding ourselves wide awake at like 1130pm! For those of you who know us, that is SO not us! We are 9pm-ers over here. Yeah, we're that cool. Maybe tonight after Tyler's baseball game I can crawl into bed by 9, because if not 4am is going to be brutallllll..., Hopefully at some point over this long holiday weekend we will get things straightened out!

Well I'm off to get ready to go to Tyler's game. Zachary has an away game tonight so Jack and I are divided between the two...lucky me got the home game!

I hope y'all have a good night and a sah-weet Friday.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly happy that this doctor's visit had the best possible outcome! Hope your sleep schedule has gotten better....I bet you guys are at that amazing lake house I totally covet. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!

easternskywatch said...

Hey Erica. I read 'streams' this AM and thought of you. I've read this entry many times but it means so much more to me now, thanks to you. Love M

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...