Monday, May 10, 2010

Shirts For A Cause

Hey:-)

I hope everyone has had a great Monday!  I have gotten a lot accomplished for a Monday, and because of that I don’t have to make the grocery/shopping trip for the rest of the week!  Yippee!  I know I sound way too excited, but you don’t understand (or maybe you do)…walmart just sucks the life right out of me.  I mean, seriously.  With a family of 5, I can easily drop $300 in a mere 30 minutes by the time I get household stuff and food stuff.  Ugh.  And my mom keeps saying that as the kids get bigger it only gets worse!  I need to learn how to garden ;-)

Before the massive check writing, I got my run in.  I did 8 miles which is a little heavy for me on a Monday but I was just feelin it this morning.  Maybe that 2nd cup of coffee??

But I REALLY wanted to share with you all something really cool that I discovered via Gina’s blog over at The Fitnessista.  Check out these super cute shirts:

FIT_GINASeriously, cutest shirts ever.  Of course I got one!  Actually, I got TWO.  Hehe;-)  So yes, I love the shirts, but I also love the cause: All proceeds from the sale of these shirts go towards a fellow blogger, Katherine’s, donation to the Susan G. Komen Foundation! 

Katherine is currently raising money for the Komen Foundation by doing the 3-day, 60 mile walk in November.  How awesome!!  Oh I wish there was one near here!  Last time I checked the closest to me was Chicago.  St. Louis needs one!

So check out Katherine’s blog and her site, and order if you are so inspired.  You won’t find a better cause, I promise;-)

Have a great evening!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...