Friday, May 7, 2010

Hat Head

Hey y’all!  And HAPPY FRIDAY to ya!!  Are you celebrating the weekend yet??  I’m seriously thinking about it;-)

This morning I headed outside to get in yet another glorious outside run.  I ran 5 miles in 45:14 and was a stinky, sweaty mess when I was finished.  It is beautiful here right now but the humidity has increased some every day this week…I could definitely tell a difference this morning.  But it was good.

 May2010 001

I have acquired a new running hat recently so the last couple of days I have used it when I run.  It has been so long since I ran with a hat [think no/very little hair] that I had forgotten how nice it was.  It keeps my sweaty hair back, the built in sweat band catches much of the sweat on my forehead, and it is a nice sun shield.  I will be using this much more often!

May2010 005 

The rest of my day consists of some office work, and watching over Tyler who stayed home today nursing his sore and battered baseball body.  In the past 2 weeks he has been kneed in the ribs by a player barreling  into 2nd, he has jammed his thumb tagging someone out at home plate and it’s swollen huge, and yesterday he was pitching and took a line drive to the jaw.  Geez.  Yesterday he said, “Maybe God’s trying to tell me that I shouldn’t play baseball?!”  Well, maybe a little break from practice wouldn’t be a bad idea!  So when he came downstairs this morning saying he felt like he’d been hit by a truck I thought it a good idea to stay home and rest.  Mama’s orders!

Zachary has baseball practice tonight, and Katie has a tball game too.  Never a dull moment around here!

Have a mah-velous day, friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...