Friday, October 2, 2009

I MADE IT!

So here I am.  October 2, 2009.  The day of my last Herceptin treatment!  I remember sitting in the dr’s office last October and getting out my calendar and counting out 17x every 3 weeks and circling October 2, 2009 on my calendar.  I was aware, and afraid, that things could get off schedule at any point due to illnesses, low blood counts, or whathaveyou.  But by the grace of God I was able to stay right on track from Day 1.  Speaking of Day 1:

chemo1chemo2chemo3 chemo4 chemo5IMG00398chemo6   I was going to number the chemo treatment pics, but me holding up the fingers on my hand, kinda speaks for itself.  Ha! 

Through the grace of God, I’ve come a long way.  He is such an AWESOME GOD!!  Thank you, LORD, for the strength and peace that you heap on my head every.single.day.

Thank you, friends, for all your thoughts and prayers throughout the last year.  For sticking with me and never failing to give me such kind and encouraging words.  I love you ALL!

PRAISE GOD, I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

“Don’t be afraid, just believe.  Mark 5:36”

xoxo

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. LC said...

You are a SURVIVOR!!! I'm blown away by you, and I love you! Praise God indeed!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, hooray, Praise the Lord! What a way to kick off the weekend. :)

Keri said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I want to stand up and cheer for you so I am going to do it virtually!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

I am super proud of you!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...