Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Off!

I'm sitting here trying to think of a creative way to start my first blog post...nope not really coming to me. I'm not even exactly sure which direction I'm going to take my blog in, at this point anyway. I LOVE to read other nutrition and fitness blogs, I check them every day as a matter of fact. So I thought I may do something like that...but then I started thinking about the other day when I was lolly-gagging through blog-world and was having a hard time finding blogs relating to stay-at-home moms who like the nutrition and fitness aspects as well. So maybe I will go in that direction....not really sure yet! Anyway, I am going to put this out there and see which direction it will lead me. I will say, though, that the "EEE" stands for "Erica Exercises & Eats." More about me later!

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...