Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things I’m Loving This Week

Hello friends! 

And Hello March!  Is it seriously March already?!  Crazy!  Did anyone else start to write a “2-“ on their checks today?  Guilty. Winking smile

I thought I’d play a little game of Things I’m Loving This Week

The absolutely gorgeous and sunshiny past two days that have allowed THIS to happen (ala “Family Project”:

IMG_1469

IMG_1473

 

My treadmill, for the days when the littlest is too puny to go to school and an outdoor run is out:

IMG_1487

 

Sweet students who love their substitute teacher. School bus  This may have been Zach’s class…Winking smile : IMG_1278

IMG_1277

IMG_1279

 

My sweet girl, who told me last night that she loves me so much that she gets sad when she can’t see me:

snapshot-001

 

My oldest kiddo, who can always make me literally laugh out loud Open-mouthed smile: 2012-03-01_1900dinner0301

 

What are YOU loving this week?  There MUST be something…Rainbow

Happy March!

Remember not to neglect your BREAST FRIENDS, ladies…check ‘em often!  It could save your life.

xoxo

0 comments: