Saturday, March 31, 2012

In Full SWING

Bulldog Baseball is IN FULL SWING!

Like that little play on words there?  Yep, even I'M surprising myself with my focus this early on a Saturday morning.  But I DO have a beautiful cup of coffee sitting in front of me at the moment so that could explain my creativity. Winking smile

I’m playing catch-up this morning with blog posts, so forgive me for multiple posts today…or post, depending on how long I can focus.  So far so good!

But yes, we are enjoying watching both our boys in their Spring Baseball season.  They started about a week ago and are getting all the kinks worked out and the dust blown off the bats.  Both Jr. High (Zachary) and High School (Tyler) teams are looking good and are ready for good seasons. 

Today (Saturday 3-31) is day 5 of baseball for the week as we played Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and now Today.  Needless to say the home cooked meals have been few and far between and the gas pumps have been humming for all the away games.  Did I mention that it cost me over $100 to fill up the other day?!  I almost choked, and cried a little when I swiped my debit card.Sad smile  Ugh.

BUT, the purpose of this post is to show my handsome guys playing some baseball!  So here ya go!!

TYLER:

IMG_1720

IMG_1730

IMG_1760

IMG_1765

IMG_1769

IMG_1775

IMG_1776

 

ZACHARY:

 IMG_1732

IMG_1734

IMG_1735

IMG_1737

IMG_1834

IMG_1837

IMG_1836

IMG_1833

IMG_1838

IMG_1831

 

Ok, the focus is dimming…and I’m getting ready to go watch some more baseball! 

Oh- and the Final Four is starts tonight!!  Who are you rooting for??  My bracket was all jacked up a week or so ago with all the upsets AND my Lady Vols got beat (BOO!!!!!) so I’m just a spectator without a dog in the fight, really.  So good luck to all!

Love y’all!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...