Monday, March 5, 2012

Sensational Sunday

Morning, y’all!

This post was actually supposed to go up yesterday, but laundry, kids, work, etc. all got in the way…imagine that!

We had a great Sunday!  Definitely blog-worthy, but unfortunately light on pictures…boo.  My day started like this,

IMG_1493

 

Which led to this,

IMG_1492

 

2012-03-04_1823garmin

 

GLOR-I-OUSSSSS!!!!!

A fabulous 15-miler, the longest I’ve ran in quite some time, started the day on the right foot definitely!  It just felt so good.  Nothing hurt, no discomfort, nothing.  Just me and my praise and worship jams, soaking up the gorgeous sunshine as well as every step I took.  Lovely indeed.  Thank You, Jesus.

I am also pretty stoked that my car went from looking like this,

IMG_1379

 

TO THIS,

 IMG_1490

Yay!!!  After being without my ride for a week, it is fixed and as good as new!  I don’t remember if I filled you all in on my “little” fender bender, but in case I forget to tell you, Tyler put a warning/reminder on my back glass shortly after my incident that I think pretty much explains it pretty well…

IMG_1422

IMG_1424

Thanks, Son. Winking smile

Ok, I’m off to wake up young’uns…  I hope y’all have a marvelous Monday and a great week!!

peacetodaypinterest

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...