Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our Family Project- Part II

Hey guys Smile 

Remember when I talked about our new family project?

Well, things are progressing and moving right along in that department, thanks to the hard work of my oh-so-talented hubby and the mild winter we have had.  <----- I mean, seriously, it’s supposed to be 70* today and it’s February!  Love it!

Anyway, here are some more “project” shots…  What do you think?

IMG_1265

IMG_1266

IMG_1269


Any guesses? 

We are SUPER EXCITED!!!

 

I’m going to go pick up my house a little bit and then go watch more progress outside.  It’s too beautiful not to be outside today!  After the severe weather that had us heading downstairs to the basement at 330 this morning, I never would have guessed that the weather would be so perfect today.  My heart goes out to all those around our area in Branson, SE Missouri, and Southern Illinois who lost loved ones and had destruction because of the storms.

So just to make you smile, here’s a little pick me up, thanks to Pinterest:

Pinned Image

Heehee, I thought it was too cute Winking smile

Have a good day, friends Sun

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...