Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goings On

Oh. My. Word.

Has it really been almost a month since I updated?!  Geez louise, guys, I can’t believe it’s been that long!  But, per usual, things have been SO BUSY around here that I have had zero time to get on here and post.  I mean, I’ve had a little time to get on the computer, but give up my Facebook and Pinterest time?!  Pshhh…Winking smile

Anyway, there is no possible way that I can even begin to give you all the ins and outs of everything that has gone on, so you’re going to get the Cliff Notes version (you’re welcome)…and Cliff Notes-do they even have those anymore??

  • Christmas Concerts for Katie- both Church and school

IMG_0808

CHURCHCONCERT

SCHOOLCONCERT

  • Christmas Parade- Lending A Hand and Katie twirling

LAHFPARADE

  • Bulldog Basketball

TYLERBBBLOOMFIELD

TYLERBBBLOOMFIELD6

TYLERBBBLOOMFIELD5

  • Christmas parties galore-

 IMG_0884

IMG_0887

IMG_0888

IMG_0890

  • Family Bowling Night!- SO.FUN.

BOWLINGMENJACK

 

Me and my love Red heartBOWLINGZACH

ZacharyBOWLINGKATIENCON

Katie and ConnerBOWLING4

Me and my girlBOWLING5

Me, Veronica, and Michelle-friends since elementary school and still today!  Love these girls! BOWLING2

“I got a strike!!!” The downside-nobody was watching!! Haha!BOWLING6

The boys Smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, family bowling night should have been a post all by itself. Smile

  • And of course, Christmas-

IMG_0924

IMG_0939

IMG_0938

IMG_0940

IMG_0947

IMG_0946

IMG_0962

And MY NEW BABY!!!!!  I was SO SURPRISED and had NO IDEA!!!!!!!
 

IMG_0964

IMG_0965

I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT.  And my man.

And yes, I know that Christmas should have had it’s own post, too.

And now that I get here to the end of this post (only because I’m losing focus and tired of copying and pasting), I’m sorry that I lied and told you this was the Cliff Notes version.Winking smile 

It totally wasn’t.

I’ll try to find time to update more.

But I still love you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...