Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anniversary In The Air

Happy 14th Anniversary to us! I can't believe it's been 14 years since we were married...where has all the time gone?! We are probably going to enjoy dinner out without the kids tonight...I'll leave ya'll to enjoy some pics from the last 14 years!


Our Wedding Day - May 20, 1995
Oh, we were babies! He was 20, I was 17...wow. That's all I can say.

Pic from cruise April 2002
Chaperones for my sisters' high school senior trip!

Birth of Katie - November 2003

Go Cards! May 2005

October 2005
Taken after I modeled my new half-marathon running attire for him!

Summer 2006


And here we are taken just a couple of years ago...very happy, very much in love, and enjoying all the blessings God has given us. I thank God everyday for making Jack just for me. He is my rock and I couldn't possibly love him any more than I do right now. He is now and forever my high school sweetheart! <3





1 comment:

Keri said...

Congratulations!!!!! My jaw is still on the floor about the fact that you were 17 when you got married. Talk about growing up together!

I love all the pictures.....you guys make a great couple and have survived more in 14 years then most couples do in a lifetime.

Enjoy celebrating the fact that you have many years to come with each other!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...