Yay it's Thursday! Two reasons I'm glad it's Thursday:
- Tomorrow is FRIDAY and
- Survivor comes on tonight!
I am so glad this week is almost over! I have been so busy this week: bookkeeping, helping friends move, and now dealing with a sick little one. I put Zachary to bed last night with motrin and a low grade temp but he woke up this morning fine. But I just had to go to school and get him because he is running a fever again and says his tummy feels funny. Ugh! Michelle was here for lunch so she checked him out before she went back to the clinic and said it's probably viral, nothing else seems to be going on. Hopefully it's a quick virus! And we have watched Survivor since it began several years ago, and we really like it. It's good family time for us!
Things I still need to do today:
- Bible Study
- Load of laundry in the dryer
- Take care of my little ones
- Get three more bookkeeping items sent to our CPA
- Check mail
- Pick up Tyler from school
- Fix dinner (don't know what we're having....hmmmmmm.......)
- Maybe walk for 30 more minutes later if I have time...not motivated to run today!
Wow, my list is bigger than I thought! Better get off here and get busy!! Happy Thursday!
"Whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31