Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Haircut!

I know, I know...she's 5 and can you believe she's never had her hair cut, trimmed, anything?! I just couldn't bring myself to cut her beautiful curls, afraid that they may not grow back or whatever. Plus, it is so long... I always said, it took her so long to get hair that I wasn't in any big hurry to cut it! Seriously, she was bald forever!! *lol* So today when I took the boys to get their hair cut, I asked her if she wanted to get her hair trimmed and she was all about it. She just hopped up in Lacey's big chair and was ready to go! She just sat there like such a big girl. She just as beautiful as before, just a little more like a little girl instead of a toddler. And her hair is still very curly, thank goodness!


Here's my big girl with the first cut!

She looks so big sitting in the chair!
She looks stressed out in this picture! But she just didn't want to get water sprayed in her eyes!


The finished product...lovely, lovely big girl Katie!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

so cute!! :-)

Mrs. LC said...

yay for first haircuts!! your daughter is so beautiful!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...