Monday, November 16, 2009

Precious Bundle

Hello friends!  It’s been a couple of days, I know, but I have a very good excuse.  In fact, the BEST excuse in the world!  I had another precious nephew arrive early Friday morning!!!

calebdad2calebdad4

Caleb Jaxon was born at 1248am to Layne and Brett, and big brother Ethan!  He arrived weighing in at 8lbs. 13 oz and 20” long.  Everybody is doing great!  Ethan loves his baby brother and everybody is adjusting to having another precious boy in the house. 

  calebdad22calebdad26

  Yeah, I’m a little proud, can ya tell?!  He is soooo sweet!

caleb1

Ethan meeting Caleb for the first time…awwwwe;-)

caleb23Ethan making sure everybody is being quiet!

caleb2

caleb17

My sister, Layne, and her boys!  How precious are they?!

caleb22

What a beautiful blessing little Caleb is.

 

The rest of the weekend was spent doing some shopping.  We were gone for a total of 3 days and my parents and other sister, Jessica, and I took advantage of every minute.  We shopped and ate, and ate and shopped;-)  The BEST way to spend a long weekend, in my opinion.  I hope y’all had a great one, too!  Love~

xoxo

“Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.”  Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie Erica! He is beautiful :)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...