Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scripture Memory Team - Verse #5

jeremiah 29 11 Pictures, Images and Photos

This is my memory verse for the Scripture Memory Team on the LPM Blog. I have always heard Jeremiah 29:11 but have never committed it to memory and I absolutely LOVE the promises it holds:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

LOVE IT! If you are participating with me, just head on over there and post your verse! And if you haven't started memorizing verses yet, it's ok! You can join in anytime! Our goal is to continue for all of 2009! I hope everyone had a very blessed Sunday. Love to all~

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...