Sunday, October 21, 2012

Run While You Can

Sunday.

How did I wake up to a b-e-a-utiful morning today? 

Why, of course, I went for a run! (on my treadmill, while watching Friends)  This 6.2 miles was a little different, though, because it will be my last run for a little while. 

IMG_5320

Tomorrow at 7:30am I will have my bilateral mastectomy and begin reconstruction.  I say “begin” because with tissue expanders it is a few-months-long process.  But tomorrow is the biggie.

So, needless to say, I soaked in every.single.minute of this morning’s run!

2012-10-21 001

 

Yesterday’s nesting project:

IMG_5780

Umm yeah, my family is loving this right now! Open-mouthed smile  Haha!

I’m going to go get things ready to go and TRY not to forget anything important.

Love to you!

xoxo

IMG_5620

3 comments:

findit13 said...

I hope your surgery went well, and everything turns out the way you want it. You'll be back running in no time :-)

findit13 said...

I hope your surgery went well, and the results are exactly what you want them to be. Your an inspiration, and will be back running again in no time :-)

findit13 said...

I hope your surgery went well, and everything turns out the way you want it. You'll be back running in no time :-)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...