- Today is my studly hubby's birthday which, by the way, he says he's skipping;-) Well that's good because I don't know when we'd find the time to have a bash anyway! Then tonight Tyler has a baseball game away and Zachary has a basketball game away...so yep we are splitting up for the evening with Jack going to Ty's game and Katie and I will head to Zac's. I don't prefer it like this :-(
- Tomorrow is a home game for Zac, yay! I'm not sure about the rest of the week for Ty's baseball. yet.
- Wednesday Ty has an orthodontist appt right after school, then to get back home so I can get the kids to Wednesday night church.
- Thursday THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK! My sister, Layne, and her boys are coming to visit for the Easter holiday!!!!!! Yippee!!! Layne, Jess, and I need some sister-time:-) And she will also be here for Zac's game that night! Oh, I can't wait to see what Ethan thinks of his "ZAC!" playing ball. Ethan and Zac are B-E-S-T B-U-D-D-I-E-S.
- Friday is a sleep in day, hopefully. There is no school on Friday and no ballgames, so hopefully this will be the day of hang out time for the sisters and the cousins;-) And this leads into the Easter weekend, with lots of candy, eggs, and new church clothes (this is what Katie is looking forward to most).
Yesterday we had our Easter program at church, performed by our choir and several others. It was absolutely amazing. They did such a great job and put on quite a production. I can't imagine how anyone could leave there yesterday morning without their heart being touched and so full of joy and thankfulness for the gift of salvation that is given to us by God who loves us so much. It was so great.
One thing our pastor has kept reminding us during this Easter season is that God is not mad AT us, He is mad ABOUT us! He is so crazy in love with us, that He sacrificed His one and only Son to pay the price for our sins so that we wouldn't have to.
From your grateful daughter, Lord, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!
Have a great day!