Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In The Books

Well, another season of Bulldog Basketball is in the books in Van Buren.  Bulldog

2013-02-041

The boys season ended with a second-round loss in District play on Monday night.  The boys’ finished the season with a 12-12 record.  The boys played through so many obstacles this year: injuries, sickness, lack of numbers.  We could not be prouder of our Coaches and our kids who battled all season long.

I honestly can’t believe that the season is over.  And my boys have another year crossed off their high school careers.  Senior night, and the last ballgame, is always so tough on the kids (and the parents), and Tyler came home after the loss Monday night and said, “I can’t believe I only have one more year left…” 

Whoa.  Yeah.  Me either. 

I truly have no words.

Well, other than I’M SO BEYOND PROUD OF MY BOYS.

2013-02-18 0012

 

IMG_6480

 

2012-12-23

 

IMG_8169

 

Oh goodness, my heart can hardly handle the cuteness…Smile

IMG_6685

 

And I’m also proud of my girl, who never missed one of her brothers’ ballgames, and who always cheers them on like no other!  She is SO PROUD of them!  (And Jordan, who cheers on her brother, Shaun, as well.)

IMG_8086

 

I mean, seriously??  How are our kids so big already?

scan0002

Ok, I am on sentimental overload.  No worries, though, I’ll be back with Bulldog BASEBALL pictures before you know it.  Practice for the spring season starts Monday. Winking smile

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...