Monday, February 4, 2013

A Sickly Birthday

Well I guess sometimes no matter how much green (or red) juice you drink,

2012-11-08 0011

Or how many fun things you have planned to do,

2013-02-04


Or how much your want to enjoy your birthday weekend,

2013-02-04 001


You can still get sick. Sad smile 

Sorry, but no picture of me feeling like less than poo, but I looked pretty much like this -----> Sick smile <------ all weekend.  Happy 35th Birthday to me!   My throat felt like a cross between razor blades and burning fire, my sinuses and nose burned and felt like they may explode, and my cough was producing, um, stuff…tmi, I’m know.

I am starting to feel a little bit better today…praise Jesus.  I still feel like sludge, but maybe a little more awake sludge…which could also be attributed to Monday morning coffee as we overslept our alarm and were in a rush to get the kids off to school.  It’s an extra-caffeinated day for sure.

Regardless, I am sitting here thankful for my birthday…heck, every DAY is precious.     

IMG_7748

 

So whether it’s your birthday or not, enjoy today!

xoxo

1 comment:

Keri said...

Ok, so I just have to ask.....the two orange halves in the middle of your birthday cake.....are they supposed to look like boobies? I figured it was a creative way to acknowledge all you've been through this year?? I sure hope you are feeling better!!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...