Monday, October 24, 2011

Blogging Hiatus OV-AH!

Hey y’all Smile

I know it’s been AGES since I’ve updated the blog!  I have literally been lost in everything basketball, cross country, twirlers, and just the general daily stuff that comes with all these things.  Including massive amounts of laundry, cooking, and driving.  Honestly I’m worn out just thinking about it all!  I’ve thought about the good ol’ blog many a time in the past 3 weeks or so, but just haven’t had the time to sit down and write. 

So.

Here I am. 

There is no possible way I can recap all that my “time off” has included but just to hit the high points:

  • Tyler has continued to do well in his cross country meets, medaling in every race and even captured All-Conference honors last week!  No fender benders or mishaps have come out of his first month of driving, but lots of dirty laundry has.  About every few days I get a huge armload of dirty clothes that he brings in from his truck.  I wonder where he gets this???  Sound familiar, honey? Winking smile 

CC10511

CC10511-2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Zachary is still in his Jr. High basketball season.  We have a tournament this week and one next week, then his season is done.  They have had some amazing games here lately with a huge overtime upset and some other really good down-to-the-wire games.  He and his teammates have kept us on the edge of seat all season!  And I’m probably the worst mother ever because I can’t find any pics of him playing this year…must get on that, STAT!!  To make up for it, though, here’s a pic of my little cutie. Smile 

IMG_3165

  • Katie is doing Twirlers, when we remember…oops!  We have put gymnastics on hiatus until Spring and she will continue with twirling until then.  One thing at a time, please.  She has become the un-official cheerleader and concession stand queen at ANY event as we drag her all over southeast Missouri to her brothers’ games and meets.  Would somebody please get this girl a uniform?!
IMG_0020

So that’s the brief update on us.  Oh, and we’re good too…just tired and overwhelmed parents! 

I’ve decided to put our STL weekend trip in to different posts, otherwise it would be longest post known to man. 

And with that, this blogging hiatus is…….OV-AH!

Say your prayers, hug your kids, and for goodness sakes-check your breasts! Smile with tongue out

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...