Friday, April 3, 2009

One-Third of the Way There!

Well I can officially say that I am over one-third of the way done with radiation!!  Today was treatment #12 out of 33…yay!  I have driven (or rode, actually) every day this week, no staying overnight and it went great.  I was expecting to be beyond exhausted with the trips plus the boys’ ballgames all going on this week, but it wasn’t too bad.  And I was up at 430 every morning to run and completed 40 miles for the week.  I even cooked dinner on the one night we were at home!  (The other nights were game nights.)  But I am totally excited to finish the week strong and only have 21 more left!  Yippee!!

The rest of my weekend consists of:

  • Tyler’s baseball tournament
  • Zachary’s (and Jack’s) youth turkey season
  • Tyler’s 8th grade prom
  • Men’s Final Four games – GO UNC!!!
  • Church Easter Cantata
  • LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY!
  • Sleep in  REST

I’m off to begin the “rest” part of the weekend.  Gonna watch the news and wait for my boys to get home and order pizza.  This Mama isn’t cooking tonight!  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

**jumps up and down with delight**

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...