Friday, March 15, 2013

Run, Baby!

Like I said before, it took me about .2 seconds for me to put on my running shoes when my doctor gave me permission to run.  I am SO happy to be back to running.   I’m sure my family is, too.  It makes a WORLD of difference in my mood. Winking smile 

So this week, I have been HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.  <--------And yes, we are MAJOR Duck Dynasty fans over here!  We love this show, and the  Robertson’s values are spot on.  Oh gosh, I’m going to have to do a whole other post on this.

Because THIS post is about RUNNING!

Here is this week-

Monday IMG_8523

Tuesday IMG_8527

Wednesday 2013-03-15_1028garmin0313

Thursday IMG_8546

Friday 2013-03-15_1027garmin0315

 

Did you notice the two outdoor runs?!  Yay!!!  The temps have been chilly but perfect and it has been a couple of gorgeous mornings to run outside.  Man, it’s good for my SOUL. 

IMG_8528

Happy Friday, y’all!

xoxo

IMG_8545

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...