Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things I’m Loving This Week

Hello friends! 

And Hello March!  Is it seriously March already?!  Crazy!  Did anyone else start to write a “2-“ on their checks today?  Guilty. Winking smile

I thought I’d play a little game of Things I’m Loving This Week

The absolutely gorgeous and sunshiny past two days that have allowed THIS to happen (ala “Family Project”:

IMG_1469

IMG_1473

 

My treadmill, for the days when the littlest is too puny to go to school and an outdoor run is out:

IMG_1487

 

Sweet students who love their substitute teacher. School bus  This may have been Zach’s class…Winking smile : IMG_1278

IMG_1277

IMG_1279

 

My sweet girl, who told me last night that she loves me so much that she gets sad when she can’t see me:

snapshot-001

 

My oldest kiddo, who can always make me literally laugh out loud Open-mouthed smile: 2012-03-01_1900dinner0301

 

What are YOU loving this week?  There MUST be something…Rainbow

Happy March!

Remember not to neglect your BREAST FRIENDS, ladies…check ‘em often!  It could save your life.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...