Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Terrific Twenty!

Hey y’all!

How’s Tuesday treatin’ ya?

Tuesday for us means that we are into day two of our marathon sport week:

  • Monday- twirlers, basketball
  • Tuesday- basketball
  • Wednesday- cross country meet
  • Thursday- basketball
  • Friday- basketball

Are you seeing any wiggle room in there??  Nah, me either.  But that’s ok, we’ll push ahead and cheer our kids on!

Yesterday was my longest marathon training run to date.

A 20-miler.

I am so ecstatic in how it went, and how I felt at the end- meaning, I could have gone more!  Despite the rest of life being so cray-zeeeee right now, I am so glad I found a way to fit in my terrific twenty.

Here we go folks:
 2011-09-27_1259garmin


Runner’s high?  Oh yes.

IMG_3161

And does anyone else have temps like THIS in the mornings??  Ahhhhhh yes, Fall, you are my friend.Smile

IMG_3160

 

So this morning I stretched out my legs with an easy 4-miler. I managed to squeeze it in inbetween running all kinds of errands, which included ordering Tyler’s high school letter jacket, Wahhhhh.Crying face  Another milestone gone by. 

I guess he didn’t mind that I came to the school in my running clothes, knee-high compression socks, and my hair all barely-brushed-and-thrown-into-a-ponytail…  If he didn’t he didn’t say so.  Smart move.Winking smile heehee

I’m going to get another load of laundry in the books drawers, and then go work on Booster Club stuff!

Later gators. Red heart

Oh- and feel free to go wish Maggie a Happy Cancer-versary! Birthday cake

Love you all!

xoxo

“…let us run with perseverance the race marked out before us…” Hebrews 12:1-2

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...