Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Five Senses

Hey ya'll~

So I've read a super cute post by my blog-buddy, Keri, about taking all five senses and naming four things that she liked and one thing that she disliked about each. So I thought I would copy her (sorry, Keri!) and make a list of my own! Here goes!

TASTE~
  1. Crisp Gala apples are my favorite kind of apple.
  2. I LOVE Mexican food! Put some queso cheese dip on it with a little spice, and I'm a happy girl!
  3. I love a good pizza! It's probably my favorite splurge-food. I.have.no.control.
  4. I like big, juicy strawberries dipped in Cool Whip!
  5. I can't stand even the thought of St. Louis Bread Co...can barely even type it. I had it for lunch during almost every chemo treatment and the thought of it now makes me gag!

SIGHT~

  1. I like to see pews full on Sunday morning.
  2. I love to see my children get along! Doesn't happen all the time, so when it does I take it all in.
  3. I like to come home in the evening and see my home lit up and waiting for me...so inviting.
  4. And when I walk into my home I love to see it all clean...especially if I wasn't the one who had to do it! ;-)
  5. I dislike seeing my mom cry.

HEAR~

  1. I love to hear the sound of my children laughing.
  2. I love the sound of boats going up and down the river in the summertime.
  3. I love to hear a congregation sing a praise and worship song like Open The Eyes of My Heart, with all their heart and you can just feel the Spirit moving.
  4. I love to hear my hubby tell me that he loves me <3
  5. I dislike the sound of someone smacking their food while they chew.

SMELL~

  1. I love the smell of Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner cooking.
  2. I like Bath & Body's Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash, lotion, spray...all of it!
  3. I love the smell of the river...yes, it does have a smell. It smells of summertime, sunshine, and everything wonderful outdoors!
  4. I like my Woodwicks candle, scent Cinnamon Chai.
  5. I dislike the smell of skunks.

TOUCH~

  1. I like it when my hubby pinches my booty! lol
  2. I like to pet a furry little puppy.
  3. I LOVE to have my back scratched!!
  4. I have had two massages in my life and they were absolute HEAVEN! I could use another one!
  5. I dislike it when my hubby had freezing hands and touches me...anywhere!

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Keri said...

How fun!!!! What a treat to read some interesting things about you I would have never known otherwise! We do have many things in common....several times while reading your lists I was thinking, "me too!!" or "I should have said that one".

Thanks for sharing! I wish you a happy summer with many boats going up and down the river, lots of good praise and worship experiences, a good massage (girl, you are waaaaay deserving of one), Mexican food, and no skunks!!

XOXO
Keri

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...